What’s involved in Energy Audit Report?
A comprehensive Energy Audit Report obtained by Caslec Industrial Electricians is an in-depth study into power consumption within your company premises.
Scope of Work:
· Applying a data logger to the main switchboard for approximately 7 days, monitoring power, lighting and air conditioning system which measures and records the amps, voltages and harmonics being drawn from each circuit.
· Entering every room throughout the premises to count all electrical equipment.
· Identifying sub-boards and whether they require further data logging to measure accuracy.
· Producing a graphical interpretation of the monitored results.
· Formal presentation of the results and assistance in the implementation if required.
Energy Audit covers power, lighting, air conditioning and all other circuits that are used in your company buildings. Monitoring the power consumption over a week or longer will identify peak usage periods, highlight wastage, such as consumption in the evenings and weekends as well as inefficiency through load balance.
Have a look at some of our most common findings, our easy solutions and some more complexed ones.
Are you sure that your timers and sensors are working correctly? Did you know that due to power outages or human intervention they might not be working at all??
It’s time to check it.
On many occasions we have found hot water urns left on boil 24 hours a day, 7 days a week…wasting a huge amount of energy. Newer models are already programmed to turn off during out of hours or retrograde a timer onto older units.
Implementing energy saving company policies is an easy solution that saves a lot of money. Also, timers and sensors on lighting to ensure only security lighting system is left on when the building is not in use or upgrading older equipment to newer, more energy efficient products.