Caslec provides you with the best electrical technicians and products. We guarantee all designs and installation comply with or exceed current Australian Standards and government requirements. Our quality installations are guaranteed in writing and backed with a team of accredited Level 2 Electricians.
Level 2 Electricians Sydney
Caslec are Level 2 Electricians in Sydney. We are registered with the NSW Department of Industry as Level 2 Service Providers, accredited by Endeavour Energy. We are accredited for contestable works under these categories:
- disconnecting your premises from the network (category 1).
- installing or repairing an underground service line to connect your premises to the electricity network (category 2).
- installing or repairing an overhead service line to connect your premises to the electricity network (category 3).
- installing an electricity meter (category 4).
Accreditations and Memberships
Caslec Electrical & Data are:
- Accredited Category A Data Communications provider with the NSW Department of Commerce
- Accredited with Endeavour Energy as a Level (2) Service Provider
- Accredited Molex® Data cable Installation Company
- National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA)
- Member of the Illuminating Engineering Society of Australia
- Member of the Australian Photographic Society
We ensure all our staff are fully trained to undertake any project accurately and efficiently. We then continue to train and review our staff on a regular basis so that they are always ahead of the rest as technology evolves. As technology evolves, so do we. As well as only using proven products, the team at Caslec keep a keen eye on all technological advancements, ensuring that we stay in the forefront of the latest innovations.
Staff Awards – Apprentice of the Year
Over the years Caslec apprentices have received prestigious Apprentice of the Year Awards or Runner Up awards from the Vocational Training Committee representing many training organisations including the relevant TAFE training school that our apprentices attend on a weekly basis over 3 years during their apprenticeship.
The areas involved in choosing these awards stretch from the outer Sydney Metropolitan areas to Wagga Wagga in the Riverina District of NSW. To even reach the stage of being a nominee for this award is a very commendable recognition for any apprentice and it something that they can all be proud of through their working lives.
It is also certainly a rigorous and lengthy process by the Education Authorities to list the nominees and it is a credit to them for their dedication in creating the Apprentice of the Year Award & the prestigious presentation nights involving 500 or so guests from the relevant areas of NSW.